Glasshouse Lost In Amalfi 60G Candle
Awaken to the fragrance of freesia and lime, enliven and relaxed, siesta satisfied. Still with some of the sun and salt spray from before, and ready for more. Find yourself where the days sparkle like the sea and another Limóncello. A travel-sized mini perfect for a portable sensory escape. Impressions of crystal clear water and zesty Limoncello come from freesia, lime and moss.
Leave it all behind with Glasshouse Fragrances triple scented candle collection. Gorgeous scents to light up your personal space and elevate the everyday to perfection.
Handmade in Australia in beautiful glass using the highest quality non-toxic wax and natural lead-free cotton wicks, each luxurious candle will make you feel a world away.
Top: Freesia, Thyme and Tarragon.
Middle: Lavender and Moss.
Base: Musk and Patchouli.
Burn within sight.
Keep away from things that catch fire.
Keep away from children.
Candle Safety Instructions
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
- Do not burn a Glasshouse Fragrances 760g for less than 2 hours or more than 4 hours at a time. Do not burn a Glasshouse Fragrances 380g Candle for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time. Do not burn a Glasshouse Fragrances 60g Candle for less than 1/2 hour or more than 2 hours at a time.
- Stop burning when 10mm (1/2 inch) of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the glass of your 760g, 380g and 60g Glasshouse Fragrances Candles.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
Candle Care Guide - How to get the best performance out of your Glasshouse Fragrances Triple Scented Soy Candle.
- Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.
- If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
- When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
- Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
- Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.
Fragrance is life enhancing and hard not to love. At Glasshouse their sole focus is on creating exceptional fragrances in exceptional products. They are committed that each ingredient be sustainable, responsible, beneficial for the consumer and that packaging should maximize the products’ performance and function. All ingredients are Vegan-Friendly and never tested on animals. Whatever the moment, wherever you are, you’ll love it all the more with Glasshouse.