Organic Merchant Spicy Chai - Sachet Box
All in all our Spicy Chai is complex, bold and evenly balanced with an underlying citrus-rose overtone that just makes you feel like you’re drinking comfort straight from a cup.
100g – makes around 40 cups
Cinnamon, Fennel, Ginger, Peppercorns, Aniseed, Hibiscus, Rose Petals, Orange Peel, Cardamom, Clove.
All ingredients in this blend are 100% certified organic and caffeine free. Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight below 30°C.
For a normal cup of tea:
- Temperature: 100°C
- Use 1-2 heaped teaspoon per cup of water.
- Time: absolute minimum 5 minutes, we recommend to let it rest for up to 30 minutes.
Brewing time is subject to taste. Infuse longer for a spicy taste that knocks your socks off.
For a more traditional recipe you will need:
- 1 cup of fresh water
- 1 cup of organic milk/mylk
- 3-4 heaped teaspoons Spicy Chai
- organic honey (to taste)
Step by step:
- Pour the water into saucepan.
- Add the Spicy Chai blend, bring to a low boil, and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients (cup of milk/mylk, organic honey)
- Boil again, then take off the heat and let it simmer for a couple more minutes.
- Pour through a fine mesh or strainer to separate all herbs and spices from the creamy beverage.
- Serve and enjoy
Organic Merchant offers a premium range of 100% ACO Certified Organic loose leaf tea and raw cacao blends. All of our blends are naturopathically formulated using quality herbs selected for their rich therapeutic properties and fulsome flavour. We hand-blend our products fresh in Sydney and provide them in sustainable packaging and are passionately and ethically dedicated to produce all our products with a minimal environmental impact and respect to the broader community.